SABER TIGER Eastern Europe 'Devastation Tour' Announced
Monday, April 9, 2018 @ 12:30 AM
||In Support Of Bystander Effect' Album|
Classic Japanese metalists SABER TIGER will embark on their first full tour of Eastern Europe in May and June. The group will be taking the "Devastation Tour" for 12 shows touching base in Russia, Ukraine, Latvia and Lithuania. This is a great chance for European audiences to see one of the best Asian heavy metal bands around with a set based around their latest, and possibly best album, Bystander Effect.
Devastation Tour Dates:
The release of Bystander Effect is not just a simple re-issue for the international market; four of the tracks, originally in Japanese, have been re-recorded with English lyrics, while the brand new acoustic instrumental "Ship Of Theseus" and a new recording of the SABER TIGER classic "First Class Fool" are exclusive to the Sliptrick Records release. Also, demo recordings of the spectacular tracks "Sin Eater" and "What I Used To Be" are included. There is no better way to get acquainted with SABER TIGER’s unique brand of heavy metal.
- 24.05 | Kiev (UKR) | Volume Club
- 25.05 | Nikolaev (UKR) | Phoenix
- 26.05 | Zhelty Vody (UKR) | Art Club Etage
- 27.05 | Krivoy Rog (UKR) | Madisan
- 28.05 | Zaporozhe (UKR) | Art Club Jet
- 30.05 | Smolensk (RU) | A club
- 31.05 | Moscow (RU) | Rock House
- 01.06 | Tver (RU) | Music box
- 02.06 | Saint Petersburg (RU) | Zoccolo
- 07.06 | Liepaja (LV) | Fontaine Palace
- 08.06 | Kaunas (LT) | Lemmy
- 09.06 | Jelgava (LV) | MCB
Get your copy from: Amazon | iTunes | Shop Sliptrick & more
Listen to the whole of Bystander Effect on: Spotify
Bystander Effect [Expanded Edition] | Released March 13th, 2018 on Sliptrick Records
Please log in to view RANTS
If you don't have a username, click here to create an account!