SONATA ARCTICA Launch Video For "Cold"
Tuesday, August 27, 2019 @ 11:19 AM
||Upcoming Album Talviyö Out September 6th|
In two weeks - on September 6th - Finnish melodic metal titans SONATA ARCTICA will release their new 11-track studio album Talviyö ("Winter Night"), through Nuclear Blast. Today, the band release their beautiful new single and video "Cold".
Check out the video on KNAC.COM HERE.
"It’s been a while since we released the first single "A Little Less Understanding" from our upcoming album Talviyö, and now it’s time to reveal the next piece in the puzzle. This single "Cold" is also our first music video from the album, with more to follow later on. We filmed the video in Tampere with the amazing Patric Ullaeus, and we had a blast once again. Just 2 more weeks until the whole album is out, meanwhile enjoy this treat. Cheers!", comments Henrik "Henkka" Klingenberg
Talviyö - Track Listing:
Talviyö will be available in the following formats:
- "Message From The Sun"
- "Storm The Armada"
- "The Last Of The Lambs"
- "Who Failed The Most"
- "Ismo's Got Good Reactors"
- "Demon's Cage"
- "A Little Less Understanding"
- "The Raven Still Flies"
- "The Garden"
Pre-order Talviyö digitally to receive "A Little Less Understanding" instantly (via amazon and iTunes only!) or pre-save the album via Spotify, Apple Music & Deezer: http://nblast.de/SONATAARCTICAtalviy
- Jewelcase CD
- 2 LP (black, blue, clear)
- BOX SET (CD-DIGI, 2LP (marbled), puzzle, poster, photo card)
SONATA ARCTICA live:
w/ BATTLE BEAST
The Shadow Tour - North America 2019
- 06.09. USA Margate, FL - O'Malley's
- 07.09. USA Orlando, FL - The Abbey
- 08.09. USA Charlotte, NC - The Underground
w/ KAMELOT, BATTLE BEAST
w/ BATTLE BEAST
- 10.09. USA Silver Spring, MD - The Fillmore
- 11.09. USA Philadelphia, PA - Theatre of Living Arts
- 13.09. USA Worcester, MA - Palladium
- 14.09. USA New York, NY - Terminal 5
- 15.09. CDN Montréal, QC - Club Soda
- 16.09. CDN Québec City, QC - Impérial Bell
- 18.09. CDN Toronto, ON - The Phoenix Concert Theatre
- 19.09. USA Detroit, MI - Harpos Concert Theatre
- 20.09. USA Cleveland, OH - Agora Theatre
- 21.09. USA Chicago, IL - Patio Theater
- 23.09. USA St. Paul, MN - Amsterdam Bar & Hall
- 24.09. USA Kansas City, MO - The Truman
- 25.09. USA Denver, CO - Ogden Theatre
- 26.09. USA Salt Lake City, UT - The Complex
- 28.09. CDN Edmonton, AB - The Ranch Roadhouse
- 29.09. CDN Calgary, AB - Marquee
- 01.10. CDN Vancouver, BC - Venue Nightclub
- 02.10. USA Seattle, WA - Neptune Theatre
- 04.10. USA San Francisco, CA - Palace of Fine Arts
- 05.10. USA Anaheim, CA - City National Grove
- 06.10. USA Tempe, AZ - Marquee Theatre
- 08.10. USA Dallas, TX - Canton Hall
- 09.10. USA St. Louis, MO - The Ready Room
- 11.10. USA Atlanta, GA - The Masquerade
- 12.10. USA Tampa Bay, FL - Jannus Live
- 13.10. USA Durham, NC - Motorco Music Hall
- 14.10. USA Charleston, SC - Music Farm *NEW*
- 16.10. USA Baltimore, MD - Soundstage
- 17.10. USA Clifton Park, NY - Upstate Concert Hall
- 18.10. USA Hartford, CT - Webster Theater
Please log in to view RANTS
If you don't have a username, click here to create an account!