INHUMAN CONDITION Announce 'Tourantula' East Coast US Tour For September
Monday, June 28, 2021 @ 8:14 AM
||Support From CRUSADIST|
Florida death/thrash trio INHUMAN CONDITION have announced their first tour supporting their recently-released debut album Rat°God. The band has teamed up with Nice Guy Booking for an East Coast US run of “Tourantula”, kicking off on September 4th in Orlando. Support on the tour will come from Chicago-based death metal/black metal band CRUSADIST. Tickets will be on sale soon.
Tourantula 2021 East Coast Tour dates:
INHUMAN CONDITION showed up on the scene earlier this year, releasing 4 singles between the end of April and the album’s release date on June 4th on Listenable Insanity Records. The music for Rat°God was written by Taylor Nordberg (Guitars, THE ABSENCE, FORE) and Jeramie Kling (Vocals, Drums - VENOM INC, THE ABSENCE, FORE) in the fall of 2019 for what was to be the new MASSACRE album, whom both were members of. After their departure from the group the following year they teamed up with fellow former MASSACRE, and current OBITUARY member Terry Butler (Bass) and formed INHUMAN CONDITION.
- 9.4 - Orlando, FL - Will’s Pub
- 9.5 - Chapel Hill, NC - Local 506
- 9.7 - Richmond, VA - Another Round Bar
- 9.8 - Wilmington, DE - Bar XIII
- 9.9 - Baltimore, MD - Shamrock Inn
- 9.10 - Clifton, NJ - Dingbatz
- 9.11 - Staten Island, NY - Mother Pugs
- 9.12 - Albany, NY - Empire
- 9.13 - Providence, RI - Alchemy
- 9.14 - Turtle Creek, PA - Sub Alpine
- 9.15 - Canton, OH - Buzzbin
- 9.17 - Atlanta, GA - Vision Studios
- 9.18 - Gainesville, FL - High Dive
- 9.19 - Tampa, FL - Brass Mug
Please log in to view RANTS
If you don't have a username, click here to create an account!